Zanelli Iron Turbodisperser
Production Disperser for mounting through floor with fixed lid.
Zanelli machines are designed and constructed according to European regulations in terms of safety and of environment respect,
available in two executions: standard and ATEX, both CE marked.
These machines are suitable to mix or disperse products having low and medium viscosity, up to about 500.000 cP.
Main transmission with power of electric motor available up to 250 kW.
Movable vessel maximum capacity available: 15,000 litres.
- Dispersion/mixing even viscous products in a short time and with high final quality of the product
- Easy replacement and adjustment of mixing tools and fast cleaning of parts in contact with the product
- User-friendly machine
- Easy maintenance
- Excellent batches reproducibility
- Possibility to control all machine parameters
- Sturdiness and efficiency of each single component
- Attention to details
- Customized constructive configurations and automation levels
- Guarantee of qualified technical assistance
- Design, compact, sturdy and ergonomic structure that meets aestherics and practical use
- High number of machines sold and operating in the world
Fields: Paints, Varnishes, Inks
Electrical motor complete with frequency converter. The power transmission between the electric motor and the mixing shaft takes place through pulleys and belts with profiles and appropriate sizes.
Dispersion shaft in AISI 304 stainless steel, balanced with adequate taper on the edge, in order to ensure the elimination of vibrations even in the most critical stages of processing and at high speed rates. The change in speed of the mixing shaft is obtained by means of an electronic system complete with frequency drive (inverter). The advantage is that the operator has a range of speeds available but especially there is a high torque even at medium / low speeds. Continuously variable speed. The dispersion tool, supplied with the machine, is a toothed impeller with an easy fixing to the shaft, easy to replace.
Vessel made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
AISI 304 stainless steel reinforcement top ring.
Intermediate band, in AISI 304 stainless steel, with fixings to support basement.
Vessel with rounded bottom and connected to vertical plating.
Discharge in the central part.
The upper part of the machine, complete with openable cover, is composed of a sturdy carbon steel construction, suitable to house main transmission. The mixing group, consisting of a strainer, for bearings support, made of carbon steel, finished with a two-components epoxy paint, and fixed to the cover of scraper box.
Rotating lateral scraper group
Rotation of the scraper is obtained via an electric geared motor coupled to a pinion and to a fifth wheel, both lodged within a sealed box , fixed to the lid. An AISI 304 stainless steel revolving sleeve is fixed to the rotating fifth wheel and supports scraper arm, tubular shaped, built in a sturdy sheet of AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with a self-adjusting tang, suitable to support the lateral scraper blade, in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with interchangeable screwed profile, made in suitable material.
- VACUUM PUMP
- TEMPERATURE PROBE TO DETECT PRODUCT TEMPERATURE
- LOAD CELLS
- VESSEL WITH SIDE AND/OR BOTTOM JACKET FOR COOLING/HEATING
- VESSEL WITH SIDE AND/OR BOTTOM HALF-PIPE FOR COOLING/HEATING
- SUPPORTING PLATFORM
- PC TO CONTROL THE MACHINE, FULLY AUTOMATED, WITH RECIPE MANAGEMENT
- MOVABLE WASHING HEADS LOW OR HIGH PRESSURE
- ATEX EXECUTION