Liebisch Corrosion Cabinets
For more than 55 years Liebisch has stood for competence in manufacturing high-quality, reliable laboratory and environmental simulation equipment (salt spray devices, corrosion testers, metal block thermostats) as well as laboratory retailers.Their products are used worldwide in a wide variety of industrial, laboratory and research areas.
- Liebisch Metal Block ThermostatsHigh quality, durable German-made block thermostats, to suit many applications. A large number of thermal analysis methods can be performed with Liebisch metal block thermostats. Disintegration, hydrolization, incineration, evaporation or CSB are examples. Special bespoke units can be supplied. Learn More
- Liebisch Constasal® Salt Spray Chambers (ISO 9227)Quality, German-made Salt Spray Chambers available in a range of chamber volumes up to 2500Ltrs in both top opening chest and front opening cabinet forms. Learn More
- Liebisch Constanzo® Kesternich and Condensation ChamberLiebisch desk type units are supplied with 300-litre test chamber volume. They are used for condensation water tests with or without pollution gas (e.g. DIN EN ISO 6270-2, DIN 50018). Options are available to meet customer test requirements. Pollution gas testing is often referred to as Kesternich testing and this type of cabinet is also often referred to as a Kesternich cabinet. Learn More
- Liebisch Constamatic® Cyclic Corrosion Testing (CCT) ChambersLiebisch Constamatic® chambers can be fitted with many process systems and can be programmed to meet the requirements of many cyclic testing standards: They use only the highest quality components and are extremely reliable and durable in use. Learn More
- Liebisch Constacon® Condensation Water Cabinets (ISO 6270-2)High quality extremely durable German-made condensation water chambers for carrying out tests such as ISO 6270-2. Condensed water is generated on the test samples at a chamber temperature of 40°C. Demineralized water is loaded into the chamber and heated for evaporating. The relative humidity is appr. 100%. Periods of high humidity can be combined with periods of ventilation or cooling down. Learn More