Sauter TB Type Thickness Gauges
TB series dry film thickness gauges from Sauter are economical and reliable worktools for every day: light, easy, precise.
- External sensor for difficult-to-access measurements
- Base plate and calibration foils included
Delivered in a hard carrying case
- Offset-Accur: This function allows you to adjust the instrument precisely on the locally measured range by a two-point calibration. This results in a superior accuracy of approx. 1 % of the measured value
- SAUTER TB 2000-0.1F.: Specifically designed for the automobile industry
- Selectable measuring units: µm, inch (mil)
Available in versions as follows:
TB1000-0.1F For Coatings on Iron and Steel. Max. range 1000µm
TB1000-0.1FN Combination instrument for ferrous and non ferrous metals. Max. range 1000µm
TB1000-0.1N For insulating coatings on non magnetic metals. Max. range 1000µm
TB2000-0.1F For non magnetic coatings on iron and steel. Max. range 2000µm
Available with calibration certificate as an option.