Sauter HB Compact Handheld Durometer for Plastics (Shore)
Analogue Durometer for determining/comparing the shore hardness of plastics.
Available in shore A, D, and A0 ranges.
- Typical application: measurement of penetration (Shore)
- Particularly recommended for internal comparison measurement. Standard calibrations e. g. to DIN 53505 are often not possible because of very narrow standard tolerances
- Shore A rubber, elastomers, neoprene, silicone, vinyl, soft plastics, felt, leather and similar material
- Shore D plastics, formica, epoxides, plexiglass etc.
- Shore A0: foam, sponge etc.
- Max mode: Holds the maximum value in the display
- Point mode: Shows one instant value
- Can be attached to the test stands SAUTER TI-A0 (for Shore A and A0), TI-D. (for Shore D)
Delivered in a wooden carrying case