Zanelli machines are designed and constructed according to European regulations in terms of safety and of environment respect, CE marked.
These machines are suitable to mix products having low and medium viscosity, up to about 200.000 cP.
Main transmission with power of electric motor available up to 132 kW.
Movable vessel maximum capacity available: 15000 liters.
- Easy replacement and adjustment of mixing tools and fast cleaning of parts in contact with the product
- User-friendly machine
- Easy maintenance
- Excellent batches reproducibility
- Possibility to control all machine parameters
- Sturdiness and efficiency of each single component
- Attention to details
- Customized constructive configurations and automation levels
- Guarantee of qualified technical assistance
- Design, compact, sturdy and ergonomic structure that meets aesthetics and practical use
- High number of machines sold and operating in the world
HORIZONTAL KNEADER MODEL VFB/S WITH INVERTER
Main electric motor with inverter coupled to a gearbox through direct transmission. Power transmission between electric motor and mixing shaft is carried by a transmission joint of appropriate size.
Mixing shaft in AISI 304 stainless steel, balanced in order to eliminate vibrations during the most critical phases of working process, complete with two bearings positioned on the edges. The shaft is also complete with connecting rods and interchangeable mixing paddles, in AISI 304 stainless steel, and scrapers on the side and in the center, in AISI 304 stainless steel, each with adjustable and interchangeable blades in polizene. Mixing shaft rpm continuously variable.
Two lateral mechanical seals, adjustable and easy to replace.
Cylindrical tank, made of AISI 304 stainless steel, with external reinforcements, in painted iron. Central outlet in AISI 304 stainless steel.
Fields: Putties, Plastic wall coatings
- ACCESS STAIRS AND WORKING PLATFORM
- LOADING CELLS
- WASHING HEADS, MOBILE TYPE, HIGH AND LOW PRESSURE