Binder ED Series Ovens
Heating oven with natural convection
The strength of the BINDER ED series heating oven: routine drying and sterilization applications up to 300 °C. Thanks to the gravity convection, thermal processes are highly efficient for this heating oven. A BINDER ED heating oven ensures fast, uniform drying.
Binder ED Series Laboratory Ovens
When it comes to drying, sterilization, or heating, BINDER drying and heating chambers with natural or forced convection ensure quality and reliability every time.
BINDER ED Laboratory Ovens are available in 23, 56, 115, 260, 400 and 720 L sizes.
The BINDER ED heating laboratory ovens ensures fast, uniform drying. Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
56,115 and 260 L versions are now in the new Avantgarde line, featuring all new LCD controller with USB port and new generation APT line technology for improved temperature distribution.
- Temperature range (model 56): ambient temperature plus 15 °C to 300 °C
- Temperature range (model 115): ambient temperature plus 8 °C to 300 °C
- Temperature range (model 260): ambient temperature plus 5 °C to 300 °C
- High temperature accuracy thanks to APT.line™ technology
- Natural convection
- Controller with LCD display
- Electromechanical control of the exhaust air flap
- 2 chrome-plated racks
- Units up to 115 L are stackable
- Class 2 independent temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual temperature alarm
- Ergonomic handle design
- USB port for recording data