Zanelli Lithium Turbodisperser
Production Disperser for mounting through floor with vertical stroke and liftable lid.
TURBODISPERSERS LITHIUM LINE
Zanelli machines are designed and constructed according to European regulations in terms of safety and of environment.
Available in two versions: standard and ATEX, both CE marked.
These machines are suitable to mix or disperse products having low and medium viscosity, up to about 500.000 cP.
Main transmission with power of electric motor available up to 250 kW.
Movable vessel maximum capacity available: 10000 litres.
- Dispersion/mixing even viscous products in a short time and with high final quality of the product
- Easy replacement and adjustment of mixing tools and fast cleaning of parts in contact with the product
- User-friendly machine
- Easy maintenance
- Excellent batch to batch reproducibility
- Possibility to control all machine parameters
- Sturdiness and efficiency of each single component
- Attention to detail
- Customized constructive configurations and automation levels
- Guarantee of qualified technical assistance
- Design, compact, sturdy and ergonomic structure that meets aesthetics and practical use
- High number of machines sold and operating in the world
Fields: Paints, Varnishes, Inks, Epoxy products, Polyurethane products, Adhesives, Putties, Wall plastic coatings
TURBODISPERSER UNDER VACUUM, LITHIUM LINE, MODEL BIRG WITH ROTATING SCRAPER
Electrical motor complete with frequency converter. The power transmission between the electric motor and the mixing shaft takes place through pulleys and belts with profiles and appropriate sizes.
Auxiliary Hydraulic Power Pack
Hydraulic power pack positioned in the machine structure, complete with electric motor, coupling strainer, coupling, pump, solenoid valves, oil level, vent, drain cock and safety devices. The power pack actuates the hydraulic cylinder, complete with safety lock valve. The cylinder is placed in the center of the two fixed columns and is suitable to lift up the entire mixing group.
Dispersion shaft in AISI 304 stainless steel, balanced with adequate taper on the edge, in order to ensure the elimination of vibrations even in the most critical stages of processing and at high speed rates. The change in speed of the mixing shaft is obtained by means of an electronic system complete with frequency drive (inverter). The advantage is that the operator has a range of speeds available but especially there is a high torque even at medium/low speeds. Continuously variable speed. The dispersion tool, supplied with the machine, is a toothed impeller with an easy fixing to the shaft, easy to replace.
Mixing shaft vertical stroke
The impeller vertical movement, called stroke, is obtained by 2 pneumatic pistons. The possibility to adjust the correct height of the mixing/dispersing tool, in relation to the quantity of product contained in the vessel, ensures a high flexibility to the machine and also allows to optimize the mixing flow, granting a fast incorporation of raw materials, and in case of machine under vacuum a speedy air extraction from the product.The stroke is achieved by the sliding of a fixed sleeve, complete with bearings and seal rings, fixed to the lid, and by mobile sleeve, coated with rectified hard-chrome, fixed to the mixing group, which also acts as bearings support of the mixing shaft.
Rotating scraper group
Rotation of the scraper is obtained via an electric geared motor coupled to a pinion and to a fifth wheel, both lodged within a sealed box , fixed to the lid. An AISI 304 stainless steel revolving sleeve is fixed to the rotating fifth wheel and supports scraper arm, tubular shaped, built in a sturdy sheet of AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with a self-adjusting tang, suitable to support the lateral scraper blade, in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with interchangeable screwed profile, made in suitable material.
Vessel made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
AISI 304 stainless steel reinforcement top ring.
Intermediate band, in AISI 304 stainless steel, with fixings to support basement.
Vessel with rounded bottom and connected to vertical plating.
Discharge in the central part.
The structure of the machine is extremely sturdy, in carbon steel , treated with a two-component epoxy paint. It is complete with a base plate with suitable holes for fixing to the floor, by means of chemical anchors brackets. Two columns, complete with sliding bushings, are fixed to the side of the structure and house two columns, coated with rectified hard-chrome, wear-resistant. This technical solution gives a high strength to the machine, even in the most critical phases of the production cycle, minimizing vibrations.
- VACUUM PUMP
- KIT OF AUTOMATIC HOOKS TO LOCK THE LID DURING OVERPRESSURE INSIDE MIXING VESSEL
- KIT OF MANUAL HOOKS TO LOCK THE LID DURING OVERPRESSURE INSIDE THE MIXING VESSEL
- TEMPERATURE PROBE TO DETECT PRODUCT TEMPERATURE, FIXED INSIDE THE DISPERSION SHAFT
- LOAD CELLS
- VESSEL WITH SIDE AND/OR BOTTOM JACKET FOR COOLING/HEATING
- VESSEL WITH SIDE AND/OR BOTTOM HALF-PIPE FOR COOLING/HEATING
- SUPPORTING PLATFORM
- PC TO CONTROL THE MACHINE, FULLY AUTOMATED, WITH RECIPE MANAGEMENT
- MOVABLE WASHING HEADS LOW OR HIGH PRESSURE
- ATEX EXECUTION