Wascator FOM 71 CLS
Reference Washing machine, programmable to carry out tests to BS EN 26330, ISO 6330 and for the requirements of M&S and many other large retailers.
Features and Benefits
• Meets IEC and ISO international standards
• Suitable for testing washing effects of detergents and chemicals and for textile quality control
• Suspended drum construction allows a high extraction force. No foundation required
• Small space between outer/inner drum for efficient use of water and detergent
• Dual water control of volume (weight) and level
• Built in scale for precise volume control, accuracy:
– volume control +/- 0.2 litre/bath
– level control +/- 0.8 litre/bath
• Equipped with Clarus Control fully programmable electronic timer
• Frequency controlled motor system for flexibility in programming and precise speed
• Test tap for water samples
• Stainless steel drum assembly, front, side and top panel
For continuous repeat washes, a soap dispenser unit is available allowing unattended operation.