Velp TMD 6 Hot Digestor
The TMD 6 is a mineralisation system for trace metal determinations, it is designed for the hot digestion of sludge coming from water treatment plants, soil, compost, waste-water or vegetable materials, using “aqua regia”.
The environmental risk represented by trace metals is due to their toxicity but also to the possible bio-concentration that can reach human beings through the food chain.
Monitoring the presence of trace metals in sludge from water-treatment plants requires a host of analytical procedures starting from the solubilisation of metallic compounds.
Safe & Accurate
- Water-jacketed condensers retain all Hg, Cd, Pb, Cr, Cu, Zn, etc.
- Operators are protected
- Subsequent analysis is more precise
- Includes all glassware, rack and stand
- Combine with the DK 6 to perform sample digestion.
- Consider purchasing additional glass elements