Velp NDA701 Dumas Nitrogen Analyser
A powerful Dumas Protein/Nitrogen Analyzer, able to perform precise nitrogen analysis and protein determination in a flash. It is the best solution for high productivity and offers unique benefits, being totally unsupervised.
VELP Scientifica has designed convenience into the NDA 701 Dumas Nitrogen Analyzer to let the user concentrate on evaluating the results that are produced in just 3 to 4 minutes per sample.
Once up to 4 discs (30 positions each) have been loaded, press the start button and walk away.
With the best limit of detection on the market and an RSD lower than 0.5% for EDTA, the user is assured of high precision results.
NDA 701, the ideal solution for high throughput, being fully automated and able to run 24/7.
The Dumas method starts with a combustion to burn the sample, obtaining elemental compounds. Water is removed by a first physical trap (DriStep™), positioned after the combustion, and a second chemical one. Between the two, the elemental substances passed through a reduction furnace. The auto-regenerative CO2 adsorbers let pass only the elemental nitrogen that is detected by the LoGas™ innovative Thermal Conductivity Detector (TCD) with no requirement for a reference gas.
- Preinstalled methods selectable in an instant
- Controllable from PC with DUMAsoft™ software
- Powerful, clear and detailed reporting software
- Data storable in multiple formats for LIMS or PC
- Flash determination of nitrogen & protein content
- Automated analysis of preloaded samples (117 positions)
- Totally unsupervised operation
- Results produced 24/7/365
- Unmatched LOD, 0.003 mg N
- RSD less than 0.5% with EDTA standard
- Conforms to Good Laboratory Practice standard
- Leak tests (zone or total) ensure optimum performance
- LoGas™ TCD with no reference gas required
- Exceptionally low cost per analysis
- Premium quality consumables
- Low energy consumption
- Lowest operator costs
- Minimum possible waste & residues
- Optimized life of consumables
- Incorporates TEMS™ technology