Velp CSF 6 Dietary Fibre Filtration Unit
The CSF 6 filtration unit carries out the final filtration and washing phase after the enzymatic method for dietary fibre determination.
The filtration unit when used in conjunction with the GDE is suitable for the determination of total dietary fibre and considerably reduces the time required compared with manual procedures.
Filtration unit for the final filtration and washing phase defined in the enzymatic method for dietary fiber extraction
This may be used to perform single or multiple samples at the same time. CSF6 is required for efficient filtration, after the samples have been processed by GDE.
- Single or multiple sample processing
- Short filtration time – under 20 minutes, even for 6 samples
- Pump to speed up filtration process & washing
- Unclog crucibles with air pump to improve filtration quality
- Electronic setting of counter pressure
Glass crucibles included in delivery
- Wash the walls of the glassware with 78% ethanol to remove sample residues