Velp BOD EVO Sensor
The most convenient way to get reliable results automatically for BOD analysis. Data management and reporting become incredibly intuitive with the wireless data transmission to the exclusive BODSoft™.
Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) analysis is a chemical procedure for determining the amount of dissolved oxygen consumed by aerobic biological microorganisms in water. It is carried out on a given water sample at certain temp. over a specific period. The results are most commonly expressed in milligrams of oxygen consumed per litre of sample at a constant temperature of 20 °C over a 5 day incubation period (BOD5), or during complete oxidation obtained after a maximum period of 30 days (BODultimate)
- Unique and revolutionary wireless sensor transmits data
- Wireless DataBox™ records transmitted data
- Dedicated BODSoft™ software processes the data
- Up to 80 sensors can be monitored simultaneously
- Measurement on scales of 90, 250, 600 and 999 ppm BOD
- Higher values can be measured by diluting the sample
- Models with stirring stations offer VELP stirring quality
- Sensor Fits directly on the bottle containing the sample
- Customizable intervals, automatic storage of the data
- Enables analysis to continue over the weekend
- Results directly readable at any time, even after five days
- Direct readout in mg/l (ppm) and graph creation on PC
- Compact stirring stations
Priority to Safety
- IP 54 protection against particle and liquid ingress
- Class 3 IEC 1010 conformity
- BOD EVO Sensor System 6, a complete package for 6 tests
6-position stirring station, 6 BOD EVO Sensors, dark glass bottles, alkali holders & stirring bars.
Stirring stations are designed for simple handling, ensuring the VELP stirring quality.
Up to 5 stirring stations with 6 positions (30 samples) can be placed in a VELP incubator (FOC 215E)