Sauter TC & TE Type Thickness Gauges
Compact, easy to use portable dry film thickness gauges with or without external sensor.
- Ergonomic design for easy handling
- Data interface RS-232, included
- Base plate and calibration foils included
Delivered in a hard carrying case
- Offset-Accur: This function allows you to adjust the instrument precisely on the locally measured range by a two-point calibration. This results in a superior accuracy of approx. 1 % of the measured value
- Selectable measuring units: µm, inch (mil)
SAUTER TC 1250-0.1FN-CAR.:
- Specifically designed for the automobile industry
- Automatic recognition of measuring mode (F or N): “point and shoot”
Simple and convenient 1-key operation
Available in models as follows:
TC/TE1250-0.1F Coatings on Steel and Iron. Max. range 1250µm.
TC/TE1250-0.1N Insulating coatings on non magnetic metals. Max range 1250µm
TC/TE1250-0.1FN Combination instrument F/N
TC1250-0.1FNCAR Combination instrument F/N
TE models have external sensor on cable. External sensors with other measuring ranges available on request.
Calibration certificate available as an option.