The KERN ORA refractometers are universal, maintenance free analogue handheld refractometers.
Applications include measurement of dissolved Salt and Sugar concentration.
A useful tool for controlling corrosion testing salt solutions and with many applications in the food industry.
- The models in the KERN ORA-S range are universal, maintenance-free analogue manual refractometers
- The practical and robust design means that it can be used simply, efficiently and on a permanent basis, day in day out
- The manual effort to convert the value is avoided by the use of several selectable scales and thereby eliminates user error
- These scales have been specially developed, calculated precisely and checked. Another key feature is the very thin, clear lines
- The optical system and the prism cover are made from special materials, which enable you to measure with low tolerances
- All models are fitted with an eyepiece which can be adjusted easily and smoothly to different visual capacities
- The models which are marked “ATC” have automatic temperature compensation, which makes it possible to obtain precise measurements at different environmental temperatures ( °C – °C)
- Included in the scope of supply:
- – Storage box
- – Calibration solution
- – Pipette
- – Screwdriver
- – Cleaning cloth
- Further accessories are available as options