Binder VD Series Vacuum Ovens
Vacuum drying oven for non-flammable solvents.
A BINDER vacuum drying oven of the VD series is impressive while gently drying with its homogeneous temperature distribution. The patented expansion shelf technology from BINDER ensures optimal heat transfer. The shelves are easy to position where required and the inner chamber of the vacuum drying oven is easy to clean.
BINDER VD Series Vacuum Ovens.
Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber with 2 expansion racks assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results.
BINDER VD Series models are available in 23, 53 and 115 L sizes.
Key Features Include:
- Temperature range from 15 °C above ambient temperature to 200 °C
- MP controller with 2 programs with 10 sections each or switchable to 1 program with 20 sections
- Integrated weekly program timer with real-time function
- Digital temperature setting with an accuracy of one degree
- Elapsed time indicator
- Precision-adjustable ventilation valve (for VD 23, the standard inert gas connection is also used as the ventilation valve)
- Precision-adjustable inert gas valve with Cross-Flow-Technology
- All electrical components are decoupled from the inner chamber
- Spring-mounted safety glass panel with shatter protection
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 2 (DIN 12880), with visual temperature alarm
- Measuring port DN 16 in rear panel
- Analog pressure gauge (displays pressure difference between the inner chamber and ambient pressure)
- Electro polished inner chamber, suction and ventilation tubes, pressure container, expansion racks, and ball valve are made of stainless steel
- Door gasket made of tempered silicone
- 2 x 24 V DC (max 0.4 A) switching outputs, switched via 2 control contacts in the program editor
- RS 422 interface for communication software APT-COM™ DataControlSystem
- 2 patented, flexible aluminum expansion racks
- Also available as complete system with module and vacuum pump. Features:
- Reduced noise level
- Practical working height
- Coordinated system
- BINDER test confirmation