Binder UFV Series Ultra Low Temperature Freezers
The ULTRA.GUARD ultra low temperature freezer of the UF V series from BINDER ensures safe long-term storage of samples at -86 °C. It also has personalized access control via RFID: This ensures that only laboratory employees accredited by the laboratory manager can open the ultra low temperature freezer.
This revolutionary ultra low temperature freezer is based on a multi-stage security concept, which offers everything that laboratory staff want from reliable operation to ease of use and system integration.
BINDER UFV Series Ultra Low Temperature Freezers
BINDER UFV Series mdoels are available in 500L and 700L internal volumes – Temperature range: -86 °C to -40 °C.
- GUARD.CONTROL automatic door mechanism for easy door opening and closing
- Personalized access control with RFID technology
- Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIP) on 5 sides
- Two-stage cascade refrigeration system with hermetically-sealed compressors
- Non-flammable refrigerant, CFC-free, proven industrial standard
- User-friendly microprocessor controller with LED display
- Easy to read digital display
- Alarm test system
- Built-in visual and audible alarm system for power failure, impermissible temperature deviation or battery failure
- Battery-operated back-up system
- provides full functionality of alarm functions in case of power failure for 72 hours
- Improved battery life due to controlled charging
- Heated duplex door gasket reduces icing
- Multiple standard communication interfaces:
- RS 422 interface
- Potential-free contact
- Analog output 4-20 mA
- Inner chamber made of high-quality stainless steel
- Robust, adjustable and lockable casters
- Easy air filter replacement without tools
- SERVICE.PRO 2-year warranty
- BINDER test confirmation
BINDER UFV Series options include:
- Boxes and racks
- Defrosting kit
- Data logger
- Freezer gloves.