Binder C Model – CO2 Incubator
The STANDARD CO2 incubator.
The BINDER C 150 is the fitting CO2 incubator for routine applications for cell cultivation: contamination-free thanks to 180 °C hot-air sterilization, this CO2 incubator is reliably pH-stable thanks to the drift-free FPI infrared measuring system. In addition, the BINDER C 150 distinguishes itself by its high temperature precision with excellent dynamics and eliminates the risk of condensation when storing tissue cultures – even in high humidity.
BINDER C Series – Model C – CO2 Incubator.
Air jacket system assuring temperature accuracy and best cell growth.
BINDER C Series – Model C – Temperature range from 7 °C above ambient up to 50 °C. Internal capacity – 150 Litres.
- Water pan with built-in condensation control maintains dry interior walls
- Standard-compliant hot air sterilization at 180 °C (DIN 58947)
- Seamless deep-drawn inner chamber made of stainless steel with integrated shelf support system
- Drift-free infrared CO2 measurement system
- Microprocessor with LED display for temperature and CO2 concentration
- Various alarm and status displays
- Automatic diagnostic system with visual and audible alarm, as well as zero-voltage relay contact for central monitoring
- Lockable controller keyboard via 3-digit password
- Independent temperature safety device class 3.1 (DIN 12880) with optical and audible temperature alarm
- Patented Gas mixing nozzle
- Tightly-fitted inner glass door
- Door lock
- Door hinged right or left
- Units are stackable with stacking adapter
- 3 perforated shelves, stainless steel
- BINDER test confirmation
- Two BINDER CO2-incubators, stacked
- Two incubators C 150 series, incl. stacking adapter, ensuring direct thermal decoupled stacking
BINDER C Series – Model C – Options available include:
|BINDER C 150|
|Silicone access port with two silicone plugs, 30 mm, left side||O|
|Silicone access port with two silicone plugs, 30 mm, right side||O|
|Perforated shelf, stainless steel||O|
|Base on casters||O|
|Stacking adapter C 150 / CB 150, for direct thermal decoupled stacking of two CB 150 / C 150 unit combinations||O|
|Stacking adapter for direct thermal decoupled stacking of two C 150 CO2 incubators||O|
|Calibration certificate for temperature and CO2 (temperature measurement in center / CO2 measurement performed using analyzed test gas at 37 °C and 5% CO2)||O|
|Temperature measurement acc. to DIN 12880 (27 measuring points) at 37 °C or at specified temperature with measuring protocol and certificate||O|
|BINDER Gas Supply Service external gas tank replacement for connecting 2 gas tanks, either CO2 or N2, with audible and visual alarms, as well as potential-free alarm output||O|
|Gas tank connection set for CO2 consisting of a gas tank pressure regulator (max. pressure 10 bar) with connection parts and 5 m hose||O|
|4 – 20 mA analog outputs for temperature and CO2 measurements (e.g. chart recorder connection) with 6-pin DIN socket (output not adjustable)||O|
|Cleaning kit for equipment maintenance and disinfection, consisting of pH-neutral detergent (1000 g concentrate), spray disinfectant (500 ml / ready-to-use solution) and lint-free cleansing tissues||O|
|Manual for Primary Human Cell Culture, in English|