Binder BF Series Incubators
Incubator with mechanical convection.
The BINDER incubator of the BF series with mechanical convection is suitable for all gentle incubation applications, particularly under a full load and large batch throughputs. This incubator is extremely homogeneous and has quick recovery times.
BINDER BF Series Incubators.
BINDER BF Series Incubator with forced convection – Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results.
Available with internal capacities ranging from 53 – 720 litres.
- Temperature range from 5 °C above room temperature to 100 °C
- Digital temperature setting with an accuracy of a tenth of a degree
- MS controller with several timer functions
- Controller time functions:
- 0 to 99 h 59 min delayed ON
- 0 to 99 h 59 min delayed OFF
- 0 to 99 h 59 min temperature-dependent
- delayed OFF
- Adjustable fan speed
- Adjustable ventilation by means of front ventilation flap slide and rear exhaust Ø 50 mm
- Inner glass door
- Independent temperature safety device class 3.1 (DIN 12880) with optical alarm
- RS 422 interface for use with APT-COM™ DataControlSystem communication software or switch over to printer output with RS 232 / RS 422 interface converter
- Adjustable intervals for printer
- Units up to 115 liters are stackable
- 2 chrome-plated racks included
- BINDER test confirmation
BINDER BF Series – Available options include:
|BINDER BF Series|
|Access ports with silicone plug, 10, 30, 50, 100 mm||O|
|Switchable audible alarm for over temperature. Adjustable limit on the independent temperature safety device||O|
|Switchable waterproof interior socket 230 V AC (max. 500 W), protection class IP 65, with corresponding plug. Max. permissible operating temperature 50 °C||O|
|Additional PT 100 temperature sensor, flexibly installed with external connection, includes LEMO connector (3-pin)||O|
|Temperature measurement acc. to DIN 12880 (27 measuring points) at 37 °C or at specified temperature with measuring protocol and certificate||O|
|Calibration certificate, measurement in center of chamber at 37 °C or at specified testing temperature||O|
|Extension to calibration certificate. Each additional measurement at additional measuring point or testing temperature||O|
|Anti-slip rubber pads for safe stacking (1 set of 4 pieces)||O|
|Data Logger Kit T 220: For continuous temperature recording of -90 °C to 220 °C. Kit includes 1 data logger, PT 100 sensor with 2 m Teflon extension cable and 1 fixture for mounting to the BINDER unit||O|
|Data Logger Software: Configuration and evaluation software for all BINDER Data Logger Kits, incl. data cable||O|
|Rack, stainless steel||O|
|Perforated shelf, stainless steel||O|