Binder FD Series Ovens
Heating oven with mechanical convection.
A BINDER FD series heating oven is ideal when fast drying and sterilization is required. Thanks to its fully homogeneous temperature distribution, quick dynamics and powerful fan, this heating oven saves valuable time.
Binder FD Series Laboratory Ovens.
Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results.
The impressive BINDER FD models are available in 23, 56, 115, 260 L sizes.Download BINDER Drying and heating chambers Brochure
BINDER FD models from 56L upwards are now in the new Avantgarde version, with new LCD controller featuring USB port for export of data. All new generation of APT Line technology gives best in class temperature distribution.
- Temperature range from ambient plus 10 °C to 300 °C
- DS control with integrated timer 0 to 99,59 hrs
- Digital temperature setting with an accuracy of one degree
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 2 (DIN 12880), with visual temperature alarm
- Adjustable front ventilation flap slide and rear exhaust Ø 50 mm (1.97 inch)
- Units up to 115 liters are stackable
- Chrome plated racks x2 included
- FD 23 with space-saving door mechanism
- BINDER test confirmation